Every project undertaken by Gramercy Group is different, but our approach to each job – whether its environmental, demolition, heavy civil or general contracting – remains consistent. Here’s a start-to-finish rundown of how we handle new and incoming assignments:
- All successful projects begin with a proper cost estimate. Our experienced estimating team works with you to provide the best economic approach to your job specifications or develop a scope of work to meet your particular needs.
- Once price and scope are agreed upon, the estimating team transitions the project to the operations team. At this juncture, you meet with both the estimating team and your project team consisting of supervisors and project executives. To ensure that this transfer is seamless, members of the estimating team will remain involved through the duration of the project to ensure that all details are attended to.
- The project team works with you to develop the necessary submittals, drawings, plans and schedules to meet your needs.
- Our project team provides the appropriate and necessary coordination with other contractors at your site so that work proceeds efficiently and without interference, and they will meet with the safety team to develop a plan.
- We work together with you to create the punch list for the project so that the contract requirements are met and the job has been completed to your complete satisfaction.
Compliance is Key
Gramercy Group understands how vital it is to adhere to all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to our work. That is why we have in-house general counsel to handle all compliance issues.
FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT?
Have any questions or looking for a free consultation? Contact us today at: 516-876-0020.